Frosting Shots – This easy cocktail recipe with just two ingredients, vodka and frosting. This is a perfect dessert drink recipe.
- 1 cup frosting canned or from scratch; try vanilla or cream cheese or chocolate
- 2-4 ounces vodka depending on how strong you want it
- Sprinkles and corn syrup or honey for rimming the glasses
- To rim the glasses: place corn syrup or honey on a small plate and sprinkles in a small bowl. Dip the rim of each glass in the sticky syrup, then in the sprinkles.
- If using canned frosting, heat it until it's warm and pourable but not too hot (15-25 seconds for most microwaves). If using a homemade frosting, make sure it is very room temperature and smooth. Pour into a jar or something with a tight fitting lid. Add the vodka, then seal and shake vigorously, until the frosting is mixed with the vodka.
- Pour into glasses and serve. You can also let this sit for up to 3 hours, then shake and pour before serving. They'll last in the glasses at least an hour before starting to separate.
Serving: 1Shot | Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Fat: 20g |
Watermelon Infused Vodka
- Watermelon chucksenough to fill a ball jar
- 2cupsvodka, enough to fill the ball jar.
Glassware: 28 ounce Ball jar or whatever size you like
- Fill ball jar with watermelon chunks
- Pour vodka in it all the way to the top
- Cover ball jar and place in refrigerator for a week
- Remove watermelon chunks and throw away
- Make cocktail
Serve and Enjoy!
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Potassium: 21mg | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 1.6mg
Watermelon Cosmo Cocktail
- 4ounceswatermelon vodka
- 1.5ouncesCointreau(or triple sec)
- 1.5ounceslime juice(freshly squeezed)
- 1.5ouncescranberry juice(unsweetened)
- .75ouncesimple syrup(ONLY when using unsweetened cranberry)
Garnish: 6 chunkswatermelon
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice and place 3 watermelon chunks on each martini pick
- Add vodka, Cointreau, lime juice, cranberry juice and simple syrup
- Cover shaker and shake for 15 seconds
- Strain and divide between the two martini glasses
- Place watermelon chunks in glass